Find Our Most Frequent Questions Below
You can find most commonly asked questions and answers below. Questions are arrange into product related questions and customer service related questions. If you can not find the answer to your question, please use the contact us bottom below to reach us directly.
1. What Different Wattage Options Does Gate 8
Energy Solutions Offer?
- We offer a wide variety of low wattage, energy efficient, lamps to meet your project needs! Our Screw In and Bi-Pin Series lamps are available in 15W, 23W, 30W, 40W, and 50W, and are primarily used for indoor lighting applications. For industrial and commercial applications, we offer larger lamps with a wattage output of 40W-300W, and dual lamp configurations up to 600W!
2. Are Gate 8 Energy Solutions Lamps Available In Different Color Temperatures?
- Yes! Though our standard color temperature is 5,000K, we can customize the color temperature of our lamps to meet our customer's needs. To request a specific color temperature, or for more information on the various color temperatures we off please contact our sales department!
3. What Is The Rated Life Of An Gate 8 Energy
Solutions Induction Lamp?
- Gate 8 Energy Solutions Induction Lamps have a rated life of 70,000-100,000 hours!
4. Can I Order Sample Pieces To Show My Potential Clients?
- Samples are available for customers looking to show our products to clients. For full details on
Gate 8 Energy Solutions's sample policy, please contact one of our team members!
5. Are Gate 8 Energy Solutions Products Covered By a Warranty?
- Yes! All of Gate 8 Energy
Solutions's lamp and ballast components are covered for 5 years, with the exception of our Screw In and Bi Pin Series lamps, which are covered for 3 years. In addition, all of our fixtures are also covered by a full 5 year warranty! Some limitations do apply, and
Gate 8 Energy Solutions's warranty does not cover cosmetic damage due to acts of God, accident, misuse, abuse, negligence, or modification of or to any part of our products. For full warranty details, feel free to contact one of our team members!!
6. I Am Looking To Retrofit Several Of My Metal Halide Fixtures To Use Induction Technology. What Wattage Do You Recommend?
- When replacing MH lamps, we typically recommend using an induction lamp with half the wattage. For example, if you are looking to replace several 400W Metal Halide lamps, we recommend using 200W induction lamps. For more specific information on the induction lamps you should use for your project, give us a call, or shoot us an email!
7. Do You Have Spec Sheets On Your Website?
- Yes! Head over to our products page and you will see our full list of
Gate 8 Energy Solutions induction lamps and fixtures. Simply click on the product that you are interested in, and then click the "download spec sheet" button. Don't see what you are looking for? Feel free to contact us by phone and see what new products we have! We are constantly developing and adding new products to our induction product line and some simply don't make it to the website right away.
8. Can I Use Motion Sensors Or Photocells With
Gate 8 Energy Solutions Induction Lamps?
- Yes! At your request we can install motion detectors and photocells on almost all of our
Gate 8 Energy Solutions induction lighting fixtures. Great for warehouses, and exterior building lighting, our motion sensors and photocells help you maximize your energy savings by turning off your lamps during the day and off peak business hours.
Customer Support Questions
1. When Is The Best Time To Contact American Greenpower?
- You can reach us by phone Monday-Friday from 8:00am-5:30pm, or feel free to send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org (PST)
2. How Long Will It Take Before I See A Return On My Investment?
- Depending on the size and scope of your project, you could see a return on your investment within one year! Obviously, for more extensive projects, it will take longer for consumers to see a return on their investment.